Highly Scalable Document Store and Metadata API
- Store and scale research data collections to billions of documents serialized using popular data formats such as JSON.
- Configure custom indexes to optimize performance for specific usage patterns.
Identity, Authorization and Federated Security
- Federated, decentralized model where each site/institution can manage the credentials and other secrets needed to access their compute resources.
- Robust authorization based on scalable permissions, groups and roles.
- Pluguble identity provider to leverage local or regional identities or a federated provider such as InCommon.
- Secure authentication with short-term tokens based on OAuth2. Containers, Reproducibility & Smart Scheduling
Containers, Reproducibility & Smart Scheduling
- The API remembers inputs and parameters used for each job so that computations can be repeated.
- The API tracks which users modified which assets (files, apps, actors, permissions, etc)
- Supports gathering usage metrics for reporting to funding agencies as well as security incident analysis.